Winsome Constance Kindness:
Venture Capital for Good Causes
In their capacity to suffer, a dog is a pig is a bear is a boy.
One man can make a difference and every man should try. (This includes women) Just because you can do little does not mean you can do nothing.
Start now. There is not enough darkness in the world to put out the light of a single candle.
The initiative was founded by Philip Wollen to campaign for Social Justice and to assist in tangible ways.
We concentrate on projects that cover “The five fingers”.
- The environment
- The terminally ill
- Aspiring youth.
We provide support in the form of financial grants, awards, facilities, and advice in many countries.
- We do not accept donations. Please do not send us money. If you do want to help (and we hope you will), please donate directly to the groups we have already supported. We believe that you will enjoy developing ongoing relationships and friendships with these groups - quite independently of us. And please do not tell us what you have done for them. That is a private matter for you and the beneficiaries.
- We don’t accept applications for grants. All our grants to deserving groups are unsolicited. We conduct our own due diligence independently.
However, we are prepared to receive information for our extensive database from effective groups describing their work.
We suggest that caring people may wish to follow our lead and become “Venture Capitalists for Good Causes”.
We trust they will “deploy their physical, financial, intellectual & network resources to:
- Save lives. . . Reduce suffering. . . . Protect the environment. . . . Stimulate Action.
- Teach ordinary people to become “Entrepreneurs for Good Causes”;
- Inspire well -off people to become “Venture Capitalists for Good Causes”.
- Focus globally on Suffering of all sentient beings, Food Security, Water Resources, Greenhouse gas emissions, Human diet, Plastic waste; Revive Rivers, Ocean Dead Zones, Old Growth forests, urban flora and fauna.”